Covid-19 PCR Antigen & Rapid Antigen Swab Test
By purchasing and being swab tested using the Covid-19 PCR and Rapid Antigen Swab Test you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions stated in the COVID-19 TEST DISCLAIMER below.
By choosing the COVID-19 PCR Antigen test or COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test services (“Services”):
- You hereby declare and provide consent for Raylane Pharmacy Group (Raylane Ltd/Gary Barber Pharmacies Ltd/DSP UK Ltd) to collect and process your data (including medical data, pre-existing conditions, and other personal data that may be considered sensitive under the applicable laws and regulations) for the test purpose.
- You hereby agree to undergo the swab test, agree that the test results will remain confidential and only accessible to you, the medical team, or the government institution handling the COVID-19.
- You hereby declare that you understand and acknowledge all consequences that may arise from knowing your status if you are tested positive for COVID-19 and will follow the instruction from the relevant government institutions handling COVID-19.
- You agree to consult further with local health agencies or government institutions handling COVID-19 if your swab test returns a positive result and to take precaution or treatment measures determined for your and public safety to contain the outbreak.
- Purchased test kits which have been used to obtain a sample from you or by you will not be refunded under any circumstances. All purchases are at your own risk.
- Raylane Pharmacy Group Pharmacies are not a laboratory that processes swab samples, or are manufacturers of the Covid-19 test kit. Therefore we are not responsible for any faulty test kits, delays or unclear/inconclusive results resulting from products or services provided or carried out by third parties or our partners. We are not responsible for any associated cost due to delays or changes to travel plans that may arise due to a positive or inconclusive test result.
- Raylane Pharmacy Group are not responsible for any delays caused by Royal Mail or other courier/delivery services in the transport of your sample to the laboratory.
- Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, Raylane Pharmacy Group is unable to provide specific guidance on whether a specific test or Laboratory is suitable for your destination. All purchases are at your own risk.
- The 3rd party laboratory is ISO 17025 compliant and test kits are CE IVD approved. Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, Raylane Pharmacy Group are not responsible for ensuring these standards meet those of the destination country. All purchases are at your own risk.
- Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, Raylane Pharmacy Group are unable to provide guarantees of when samples should be taken in order to satisfy border entry requirements. All purchases are at your own risk.